No, that’s not a really large man in a tank.
Yes, that’s a really small tank with a man in it.
Called the Paintball Panzer, it’s made by Funtrak Limited, and features:
- Genuine one-person tracked vehicle (That’s right, “Tank Tracks”)
- Fully integrated “Fire-While-Driving” paintball/laser gun
- Can be driven on UK roads
- Choice of many authentic (and some frankly bizarre) colours
- Additional custom mods available
- 8 week lead time (Built to order)
If paintballing is your thing, then I guess you can find a way of justifying the $14,400.
[Via: Born Rich]