Jimmy D has invented a new way to hurt yourself on a snow covered mountain. His Snow Carver is a motor and track system connected to the back of a half snowboard, allowing the rider to power around up and down hills and on flat ground. The board features a unique, precision weight balance design and a hand throttle to get you to those break-neck speeds required for adrenaline junkie gear qualifications. Specs are as follows:
- Current models all using 134 c.c. 2 stroke Power Bee engine by US Motor Power, Inc.
- Gas tank 1.1 gal.
- Brakes – “drum and band type.”
- The SnowCarver ” uses a “continuously variable transmission” clutch system”.
- Each drive unit is fitted with the patented Mechanical Carving System.
- Speed_ 35 mph
- Oil/gas mix 25/1
- Weight Shift Turnability.
- Hand-Held Controller.
- Controls variable speed
- Controls variable brakes
- Kill button
- Tether switch, engine dies if dropped
- Should “clamp on” or “bolt down” to any snowboard (some modifications may be necessary).
- Regular or “goofy foot” stance.