In response to reports that people are paying for their stories to reach the front page of Digg, Webomatica said that rather than paying, all you need to get to the front page is a story titled “Top Ten Reasons Why Apple Should Hire Paris Hilton”. So, I’m going to run an experiment to find out: is that all you need?
Here are “The Top Ten Reasons Why Apple Should Hire Paris Hilton”:
10. She already promotes every other product in the world.
9. She could star in “The Apple Life”.
8. She could put an Apple store in every Hilton hotel.
7. She makes a lot of “private videos” that would be great for product placements.
6. She could attach a Shuffle to her Chihuahua.
5. She could advertise on her Bentley.
4. She could sell One Night In Paris through the iTunes Movie Store.
3. She would look good in a black turtleneck and jeans.
2. She has a very distinctive silhouette.
1. She would make a great PC.