How long does it take to break all 10 commandments? About 3:28 if you count the intro and the credits. This short film, called Ten, was created by Scott Smith, and documents the life of a man who probably needs a little repentance in his life. And for those of you with a temporary memory loss, here’s a reminder:
1) Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
2) Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
3) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image or any likeness of anything that is heaven above or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down to thy self to them, nor serve them.
4) Thou shalt remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
5) Thou shalt honor thy father and thy mother
6) Thou shalt not murder.
7) Thou shalt not commit adultery
8) Thou shalt not steal
9) Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor
10) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors house, thou shalt not covert thy neighbours wife, nor his man servant, nor his maid servant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is thy neighbours.
[Wikipedia – Ten Commandments]