The inPulse is a “fully programmable wireless smartwatch”, aka “the perfect hacker accessory”.
Basically a Chumby for your wrist, it allows you to code in C to control the OLED display, bluetooth, vibrating motor, buttons, timers, and more.
Plus, with a price of just $150, it’s less than most ‘dumb’ watches, and has customizable watch faces, so you can wear a new watch ever time you leave the house.
- 1.3″ 96×128 pix full color display
- ARM7 microcontroller running at 52MHz
- 32kB total program space, 8kB RAM
- CSR BC4-ROM Blue (L2CAP)
- Over-the-air programming
- Vibrating motor
- 150mAh lithium-ion polymer battery
- Charges via microUSB
- Battery lasts up to 4 days depending on display/wireless use